These guys not only ripped me off of several boxes but managed to break several items in every carefully packed box marked fragile, many items irreplaceable antiques and family heirlooms.Initially they were very polite and courteous and showed up when no one else was available.

The damage was not found right away but several weeks later when we began to unpack.

I would not complain directly because these guys are definitely the kind that will retaliate.If that were not enough, when I tried to locate their business address, all I could find was some ghetto apartment complex in a bad section of Wahiawa.

Had an Experience with Polynesian Movers?

Comments

Unique Van Lines - Furniture Finally delivered, on a HOLIDAY! Unique Van Lines "This experience started out ok. The movers carefully wrapped everything very well, in fact too well. The heaviest item, my electronic bed base was broken in 2 places. That said,..." Read more Uhaul - I will never try to rent a truck from U Haul Uhaul "I made a reservation for a truck on June 14, 2017 with the number 27219830 for July 2nd 7:am. One day before moving, July 1st, an U Haul representative from..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more